LANDLORD’S INSTRUCTION FOR A SMOOTH TENANT CHECK OUT
This guide includes:
- 4-page PDF document
- 7-step check list for a real estate investor to follow as soon as a tenant lets them know that they will be moving out
- Tenant move out letter
- Download is immediate after checkout
- Great tool for residential rental owners who are dealing with one of their first tenant departures!
Tenants get engaged, married, start a family, move back in with their parents, start or finish college, find a new job and relocate, follow their passion and move to the West coast, etc.
Unfortunately, all tenants move out sooner or later! Sometimes your best tenants move out when you least expect.
Use this as an opportunity to:
- Help your tenant during transition - Moving to a new place can be painful!
- Ensure that move-out process is as easy as possible both for you and the tenant
- Refresh / update or upgrade your unit – remember that keeping the property in good condition is your responsibility and a must
- Increase rents if market moved up – this will improve your cash flow
- Find a new great tenant