My Portfolio 2018
- My goal and the big plan is to achieve $10,000 per month, or $120,000.00 per year, in passive income
- The graph below shows my progress towards this goal as of the end of 2017
- As of the end of 2017, I've acquired 7 assets, which are generating just over 20K per year. That is about 15% of the goal!
- I guestimated initially that each asset would give out $200 a month into my pocket. So far the actual result is slightly better than this initial estimate. This is very nice!
Cash Flow Summary
- The table below shows actual cash flow from each of our assets.
- You can click on some of the properties and review the story behind them and read about key milestones and the work done on our end.
- The reality is that passive cash flow isn't completely hands off.
- It takes a lot of time, work and dedication to make sure each home is a great place to live and is worth every penny of the rent that families pay for it.
- At the same time, it is both art and science to keep costs under control. So that cash flow remains positive.
Each case study below tells you a story of one of the assets.
It explains how it was purchased, describes what happened since the acquisition and covers the break down of returns.