Workshop - Intro to Financial Wellness (4 hours)
About this workshop:
This is an introductory hands-on face-to-face personal finance workshop, during which students learn and practice successful money management techniques.
The workshop is designed for a group of 5 to 20 attendees, who work both individually and in groups.
The workshop will challenge popular lousy money habits. Attendees will learn how to overcome financial stress and catapult themselves out of paycheque to paycheque existence.
You will learn how to:
- Get our of debt for good
- Manage and grow your money
- Create wealth and secure your future
- Take practical steps towards your money goals
- Get answers to your money questions
- Course workbooks will be provided
- Lifetime access to Personal Finance tools and calculators
- Unlimited personalized phone and email support for three months
- A downloadable copy of Just Over Broke? by Anna Belov
$80 per attendee in increments of five
Discounts available for groups of 20 or more
Travel Expenses not Included