Financial Freedom Personalized Online Course
About this course:
This is an introductory personal finance online course, during which students learn and practice successful money management techniques.
The course is delivered online in the form of eight personalized one-on-one webinars.
All sessions are recorded and can be re-watched / re-taken at any time. Once registered, you will receive information to schedule your first session.
You will learn how to:
- Get our of debt for good
- Budget and grow your savings
- Make your money work for you
- Take practical steps towards your financial goals
- Get answers to your money questions
- Electronic workbooks will be provided
- Lifetime access to Personal Finance tools and calculators
- Unlimited personalized phone and email support for three months
- A downloadable copy of Just Over Broke? by Anna Belov
Anna Belov is the author of the book, Just Over Broke? How to Invest in Assets and Eliminate liabilities (www.50doors.com) – the sincere Canadian blueprint to escaping paycheque-to-paycheque life.
Anna Belov is a successful investor with a cash positive real estate portfolio in Ontario, Canada. When Anna and her husband both lost their jobs in 2012, they were determined to take control of the situation and build a safety net for the future so that they would never have to worry about living from paycheque to paycheque. In under five years, Anna acquired 20 rental units while working full-time and being a mom of three. She made some mistakes along the way, had fun fixing them and learning hands-on. Anna is a University of Toronto Graduate. She believes in learning and is certain that with enough knowledge and determination everyone can reach their goals, one step at a time.