Just Over Broke? How to Invest in Assets and Eliminate Liabilities
Everyone who gets a paycheck knows that it wouldn’t hurt if they had a bigger paycheck.Most of us live paycheck to paycheck and many fear losing our job or running into an unexpected expense. But expenses are what they are. We have to wiggle our way through and make it to the next paycheck – mortgage, groceries, gas, insurance, day care, kids activities, caring about our parents…
Just Over Broke? How to Invest in Assets and Eliminate Liabilities provides a 5-step process to help get spending under control. Having read the book, the majority will see the opportunities to save thousands for their families and will learn how to grab these opportunities.
Target Release Date: Q1 2019
LEARN HOW TO...
- Quit being financially broke and regain balance in life
- Stop living paycheck to paycheck and stop worrying about losing your job
- Eliminate liabilities and save thousands of dollars
- Make time for what you love and care most about
- Invest and acquire assets that put money in your pocket
- Build positive cash flow and avoid bad deals
- Take action and become richer, stronger and happier
“Being broke is a bad habit. Similar to smoking, when you spend irresponsibly it feels good, but can kill you in the long run. You can quit being broke as long as you make the decision to do so and act on it”
– Anna Belov
IN THESE PAGES YOU WILL UNCOVER...
How to quit being broke and start grabbing the opportunities around you. This book is a guide that will help you accomplish this. You will find out how to get rid of unneeded liabilities and invest in assets. And this will help you grow rich, smile often and help others around you.
- No money? No time? No energy? Living paycheck to paycheck? Perfect! This book is for you
- Understand the minimum requirements for being rich
- Learn about three types of spending: expenses, liabilities and doodads
- Know exactly how to tell assets and liabilities apart
- Easy way to classify your liabilities as must-haves, nice-to-haves, and junk
- 5-step process to eliminate liabilities that take money out of your pocket
- CAUTION: This will save you thousands of dollars
- Investing 101 – What’s investing and where do you start?
- A rule of thumb that will help you identify assets that put money in your pocket
- How to avoid bad deals
- Hands-on exercises for you to practice and get into action right away
“Life is like a game and you have to play hard, have fun, and challenge yourself to go to the next level”
– Anna Belov
Anna Belov is a successful investor with a cash positive real estate portfolio in Ontario, Canada.
Anna is the author of Just Over Broke? How to Invest in Assets and Eliminate Liabilities (Black card Books, 2018) – if your hands are down and life seems to be too hard and too hectic, the book will help you get started on the path towards a richer, stronger and happier You.
When Anna and her husband both lost jobs in 2012 and could barely make the ends meet, they were determined to take control over the situation and build a safety net for the future, so they would never have to worry about living paycheck to paycheck again.
Gradually Anna optimized all financial transactions and day-to-day spending in her household and eliminated liabilities with huge interest payments, which added up to more than $20,000 a year.
Within three years of completing Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad coaching program, Anna acquired 12 rental units while working full-time. She made some mistakes along the way and had fun fixing them and learning hands-on.
Anna believes in learning. She is certain that with enough knowledge and determination, everyone can reach their goals, one step at a time. Anna’s goal is to build a portfolio of 50 units. She is now a full-time investor.
Prior to investing, Anna specialized in automating Human Resources systems and worked with many businesses globally. She has a computer science degree from the University of Toronto, professional HR certification, and an MBA from Schulich School of Business. Anna has finally understood that knowledge without action doesn’t help. She encourages everyone to get and stay active.
Anna grew up in Moscow, Russia and met her husband in middle school there. They’ve been married for almost 20 years and are very proud of their three sons. Anna loves sports, board games, and being at home.
“To all the workaholics of the world, I’d like to say that you have to put your own oxygen mask first before you help others”
– Anna Belov
Black card Books
Do you ever think that all those “this is how you get rich” books written by millionaires are bologna? Well, this is what Anna Belov thought before she started following the advice of successful investors and collected 175K in rent checks. If you are happy with your paycheck and have more than plenty in savings, don’t buy this book. Otherwise, pre-order now!